~Home is where the heart is~

I am now back home in Oman with my darling husband who has been here holding the fort alone for six weeks. Got here safely and my babe was waiting with open arms. yippee! Good to be home again to my hubby to our apartment, our pillows, our bed, to us.
Now, it is really hot here, its about 40 degrees celcius already. Thanks to air conditioning its more bearable otherwise outdoor activities are a no-no in this climate. Just getting over the jet lag now and get back to a normal life once more. I had a good flight from Singapore to Dubai for 6 hours 34 mins and then in Dubai airport for 1 hr, 30 mins before departing for Oman on a 1 hr flight. It is great to be home again with my babe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty