Presidency

I enjoy following the news on who President-elect Barrack Obama is choosing for his government. Very exciting times. I was reading an interesting article on yahoo speculating on Obama selecting his foes in important positions mirroring what President Licoln did in his time. Interesting move that would be. Or will he just surround himself with yes-people?
And yesterday I saw news about the G-20 where the world leaders are meeting to find a solution of some sort for the economic crisis. Well President Bush came on to say his two cents on the subject and at that moment when I think he was supposed to sound reassuring he did everything but that. It's just really hard to take this guy seriously with his one sided smirk/grin as if he's going to make a snide remark!
I better go my son is crying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty