11/11/11

11/11/11 I just had to blog today because of this special date. That's a whole lot of 1s in a date. Today we went to Shatti Beach where lots of people go for strolls, BBQ and not necessarily swim. A friend with a son same age as my boy met us there. We had lunch there then our two boys rode their bikes around, played in the sand while us two mums laid on the mat under the shade until the two boys made their way to the water(to my horror). I was hoping they wouldn't swim but yeah kids and beach of course that's inevitable. They played in the water for a bit and then another friend joined us. The sun came out today after almost a week of dreary and rainy weather here so a lot of people made their way outdoors to enjoy the beautiful day(Friday too)! We stayed there until after 5pm which was perfect timing to come home, feed the little one and put him straight to bed totally knackered from his big day. 


Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
I started reading this book last night and ended up sleeping very late due to the book being as usual with this author REALLY GOOD. So I'm going to make my way to bed as I have a good book to keep me up awhile! Tomorrow it's back to school for the little ones. The one week break is over and so it's back to the grind of school drop-offs/pick-ups, lunches and the lot! But you know what, the three hours I have to myself are well worth it too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty