Condolences

I finally got hubby's iPad to hook up to the internet in KL in our hotel room and on to facebook I went, to see what was going on. The first odd news I saw were people telling my cousin to be strong. It was obvious something was very wrong judging by people's messages. My heart sank as I realized that her unborn baby had died. What an awful awful thing to happen. I cried for her, for them, for the sadness that they must be enveloped in. I could not fathom what she was going through and prayed for their peace of mind. Now she has written about her ordeal and how it happened and it's just heartbreaking. I just want to say to her that it is NOT your fault. It is nobody's fault. Ia maua e oe le mafanafana mai le Ali'i i nei taimi fita.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty