24 weeks

I'm now 24 weeks pregnant and counting. I've had nothing to blog about really in the past few weeks. Last week we made it to church finally only that I had my near fainting spell as the service started so instead we went straight to the Doctor's who informed us that nothing is wrong just low sugar levels and not to get up too quickly when sitting!!! Also to try and put my legs up and not to do too much! Otherwise all is well, though I have to admit I'm not exercising enough. I started walking around the complex where we live and made it to the gym with hubby. I walked on the treadmill for half an hour and then did some stretches which was nice. Wish I did that every other day.
I've started ante natal yoga and last week was a class with partners so all the hubbies came. It was really interesting. The yoga teacher really hit home with the guys by informing them on labour and how to help us through it and not be offended when he's not needed or told off in the heat of the moment. I thought that was useful for the guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty