New Beginnings

I can't believe I haven't blogged in the new year yet. I've been so busy I guess I just didn't have time. So Christmas was nice in Austria with Mom especially. All up I spent about six wonderful weeks with my Mom which was just great. Living so far away from home it's nice to have that precious time together that is otherwise hard to come by these days. It was Mom's 65th in December so we had fun celebrating that too. We celebrated New Year's with Desiree's friends from around Austria and Switzerland. We had a lovely time.
Mom left on January 13th and I cried like a baby! It was so sad to part after such a nice time together. Oh well it doesn't hurt to cry.
And the best news was finding out the sex of our baby. Moreover we went with a friend who works for GE electrics to have a 4D scan of baby. The scans were so amazing that we were practically watching baby in real time moving around in there!!! Mom and Desiree were in there watching too. It was just beautiful that we could see baby's features already and the movements were just beautiful. From that moment on it just made it more real to me. It's just amazing knowing that there's life growing inside my tummy. Our doctor friend proceeded to point out baby's organs and how well they were working. We were looking at baby at about 18 weeks and Bubs was about 15.5cm long!!! Technology these days is just something to marvel at.
I had fun buying baby clothes at the sales in the stores there.
From day one I had decided on some names if either a boy or girl. However I was still struggling with the second names. Anyway after we found out the sex Mom came up with a beautiful name for baby that I liked instantly. It was after the scan and Mom had an epiphany shall I say!! I thought it's a beautiful name. I told daddy-to-be and he also liked it as well so I think we're pretty set on baby's names. It's just so exciting now and my tummy is growing big fast now.
Other news babe bought me an HP laptop for Christmas which I'm now using. It's just great stuff. I love it. It has everything and lots of memory too. So a good start to record pictures of baby Godwilling all goes well.
In the mean time I better get off the net and get some sleep. The weather here in Muscat has just been awful. I left the winter in Europe thinking I was arriving into sunshine here only to be greeted by heavy rain and cloudy days which is out of character for Muscat!!
I'm going to try to make it to church tomorrow morning. Until the next blog, adios.
A picture of our little blessing from the 4D scan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty