Oman and Accidents

We're definitely back now. I dropped my son's friend off home and was driving home with Tau. I slowed down at the lights and then I saw the car in front of me rear-end another car so I hit my brakes and put my hazard lights on to warn any car behind me. I looked in my rearview mirror and I saw the car behind me was about a hundred metres back so I relaxed thinking phew they'll see my hazard lights on plus we've all slowed down for the red light. Well a few seconds later the car behind me hits my car! I think the driver must have been distracted (like on her phone) or whatever not to have seen my gigantic car had stopped with hazard lights on. Am thankful for big cars cos the plastic bumper on mine was damaged and the other car's hood and parts got pushed back. Thank God no one was hurt but now awaiting the faulty driver to call me to see her insurance about fixing my car!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty