Kate Middleton and Prince William in Tav

Duchess Kate and Duke William looking smart in Tav.
So we from the Pacific love this label Tav. It is owned by Cook Islander Elena Taveoni and she's been selling it in Raro and Samoa in Janet's Boutique store. The latests store opened in Auckland and I must admit I've visited this new store every time I was in town browsing the sale rack:) They are not cheap but the quality and the workmanship on the clothing is well-worth the buy. And if you're my friend on facebook you would see I wear my beloved Tavs all the time. So it's lovely to see the Duchess looking comfortable and fabulous in what we Pacific women love to wear. Great day for the Tav Stores across the Pacific. I hope it won't make the prices go higher as they're hefty as it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty