Farewell

The one other Samoan family are leaving Oman. I got the sad/exciting for them news two weeks ago when I spoke to our friend and she said that her husband got a job in South Africa and they are leaving early January. What a shock! Well I've very happy for them as they look forward to another place and better prospects but I'm sad that we're losing friends. I know it's bound to happen but it's still sad when it happens. I wish Gina and Linus all the best on their new venture.
Last night another friend of Gina's threw a farewell party for them and what fun it was. The food was yummy and I ate to my heart's(not my hips) content. Great conversation with a range of people and really enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty