My Mom's 18th grandchild and first born to my sister!

This morning we witnessed the birth of my beautiful niece Moelagi Maeva Becerra at 1.23am, 3rd of May 2007. She weighs 8lbs 6oz (3.8KG) and as long as 53cms. Both baby and mommy are well after seven hours of labour which the experts said wasn't bad for a first timer. It was a water birth and we were all there to support my sister singing with Mom. Mom and Relle came from Samoa, Sis from Europe and I from Oman. Baby's father(who's French) was also present throughout to support his wife. It was a beautiful experience. My sister was calm and very strong throughout and baby emerged without any hassles. Thank God for such a beautiful gift to sis and hubby and for the safe delivery this morning. Amen. Our job is done here. My other sister leaves tomorrow night, I, back to Oman on Monday and the rest leave in 2 weeks. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and support for sister and hubby. Ia manuia.


Three generations of Jackson women: Grandma Moelagi, Jody and Baby Maeva Moelagi.


The proud new parents with their first born and grandma.


And of course the proud aunties.


Welcome to the world my child!!!
Lani and her healthy baby boy Moli Maurice Sapatu.

Baby Moli Maurice Sapatu

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations to the new arrival and the new mommy. Send some photos soon cuddy.God Bless

Lots of love
Diana / Seattle USA

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty