Life in Twothousandandsix!


Christmas is gone already and now awaiting the new year. Hmmm now everyone is talking about new year's resolutions and frankly I really don't see the point. It's all to do with making decisions and making a plan of attack before implementing any changes. Seriously I can't think of any one time that I made a decision and followed through instantaneously. Especially when one is inebriated and blurts out a New Year's resolution. My favourites "This is my last cigarette" while buying another pack... and then there's "I will never drink again" meanwhile one is smashed and in the middle of throwing back a few more shots. And then "I will lose more weight this year" and yet head straight for the fast food place to buy some grease to line the tummy. So I've decided not to even think of any resolutions but just try to amend my ways to have a better life... eat better, be less critical, save more... Whatever, I am quite content with my life at this point in time. I have a lovely family that I care about and they KNOW I care because I try to tell them as much as I can. I have a nice group of different people that I call friends whom satisfy different aspects of my life and I theirs'. I have a job that I am enjoying at the moment. Most of all I have a lovely man that I share everything with. So as the New Year approaches I would only but thank God for the blessings I've received in the past year, for all the lovely people that have entered to become part of my life to replace those that have ceased to exist or moved on. My only wish is that I would have this feeling more often than not in this lifetime. Goodbye Old Year and Hello New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty