38 weeks

Here I am at over 38 weeks and counting. Baby's still moving around a lot and am praying that all goes well and the birth is uneventful. I can't wait to see the face of our little bundle of joy and just marvel at God's creation. My family's at work and am home alone. My niece is now at homecare during the day starting today. I miss the little munchkin. She's so adorable and doesn't fail to put smiles onto our faces. It's been so great to be here at this time of her life and witness part of her growing up.
Happy birthday to my brother Chris in Samoa who turns (never mind) today. It was my nephew Siatua's 2nd birthday two weeks ago. Mom told me the funniest thing that she bought the little one some toy cars to play with. By nightfall she found all the little cars broken apart. The mechanical genius of Siatua's two older sisters Aute and Siu who apparently took them apart to try and find the car keys!!! I thought that was just hilarious!!! Anyway we had a lovely Sunday yesterday of eating heaps and hanging out with family and friends here at home. I think I hear the little munchkin is home now. adios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samaga Pe'a

Fagu'u / Samoan oil

Jebel Sifa beauty