Baking

When Tau's nana visited recently she baked up a storm. I especially like the afghans she made and thought I should give it a try so I can make it whenever I wanted to. I looked it up on the internet and found the simple recipe for it and checked and had all the ingredients thanks to Tau's nana's baking spree. So I mixed and sifted with help from my 2 year old and popped them in the oven with a prayer. As I was putting the stuff away I moved the sugar to a jar with no label and was making a point to hubby that that was the caster sugar in case he came across it. And he said no that's brown sugar.. I looked in the bin to confirm and sure enough it was blimin brown sugar and the recipe had said CASTER sugar. Just when I thought I couldn't go wrong with such a simple recipe bahaha. hopeless much. Well 12 minutes later I took out afghan looking cookies and put the icing on them topped with walnuts and walaa. Well they must have been good because my darling number 1 fan and chocoholic was munching on them and wanted another. And number 2 fan gave some grunts of approval while eating them so yay to a succesful baking trial:)

Comments

Coconut Girl said…
Those afghans look bloody good. Tau the lucky boy! I'm googling recipes right now. I usually buy them from Michelles at matautu...so yummy but sooo exbenzeev lol. So will try it tonite...fangs for the idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Le La Goto

Samaga Pe'a

Newest member!